Monday, October 10, 2011

About Me

I work everyday is a web developer working in private companies. Blogging is a hobby and the best job because I can pour the paper in the form of stories, experiences, tips and tricks, critiques, suggestions, and discourse as well as to make me communicate with Blogger and all readers in general are widely and without limit. Blogging however, was writing and blogging are forever making paper.

Ever "loved" Wordpress platform, but then turned around and gave me love on Blogger. I really like tinkering with HTML, XML, CSS, and Javascript, but rather "hurt" by PHP. Coding is one way to express my love in that code language well understood by browsers. I'm loved on live internet online.

Amazing News Update is one of my personal blog that was founded in October 2011 to pour the learning outcomes and convey news information, unique, health, love, tips and tricks and motivation, especially self-motivation is my personal blog as well as a trial to prove that the second level domain (subdomain) can achieve high SEO and can compete with the TLD.

Regards,
Admin Amazing News Update

0 comments:

Post a Comment