Sunday, April 29, 2012

Failure of a Playboy

In previous articles I've discussed about Success Tips to be a True Playboy yet. Today I will tell you about the experience of one of my own friends. who failed to get the woman of his dreams. ok we just consider the following:

A playboy is synonymous with a man who had a handsome face that have a high trust, has many female friends as well as her boyfriend a lot, but my own experience of a friend is indeed somewhat unique, because every time he approached the woman is always successful, but not for one woman. call it the woman with the initials AA.

AA is not generally an easy woman was approached and a little flattery, but AA is not a woman like that. she a woman who is fairly difficult to conquer, but it makes me feel a friend has a new challenge and wondered at the woman.

Beginning of the story of my friends feel like acquaintance with AA but it is very difficult to approach. Let alone to approach him, he did not know his name. 2 months is a long story short my friend does not know whereabouts he was losing the woman of his dreams, and it turns out the woman is already engaged and now married to a man of his choice. How to not be hurt of many thousands of women who approached him easily, but not for AA.

Once the destruction of the heart my friend, have not had time to approach the woman but had lost .. guess that's a little story about the experience of my friend.

Conclusion: do not ever play with women, because one day we would miss our dream woman.

So may be useful.
Thanks for reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment