Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm Sure I Have a Winning Attitude

When I was weak ... he that is within me whispered, "You must be passionate and powerful, why do not you know me? Who Are You? Know thyself, then you will be soon soar through the skies! "
I was awakened, pensive in - in and wander away beyond the clouds.
That I should not be weak, falling in and crawl complaints.
I have to get up in the thinking and adversity.
I should appreciate, respect and believe in myself that is so amazing and wonderful time created.
There is no reason to be weak and helpless.
Despite the high mountains and vast oceans issues a hard time coming to me.
While there kwatir and fear ... is a good time to be strong and courageous.
I should not be feeling sorry for myself with grief and complain.
There is always a joy and hope, it's adorable to me.
There are problems and difficulties ... there's new life ... More than anything, I faced with the laughter and the desire to solve.
I know, I'll be able to jump with a leap of the won, which is VICTORY!
Thus will I do ..., from day to day.
I am the winner! Seeking a victory without beating anyone. But is one who can defeat the evils in himself by developing the properties and tremendous potential it has, namely:
  • Be positive and positive-minded in dealing with any problems and difficulties. That no problem is too big to overcome.
  • Have courage moments of fear and not confident, that there is nothing to fear in doing good things.
  • To be passionate in whatever I do and the atmosphere somehow. Indeed, life is exciting!Full of peace, not confuse the mind and not panic facing so many problems because there is no need to worry about.
  • Always have faith, that I could be the best and anything I can do, because I have willpower.There is hope, do not need falls into what, because I must have had a brilliant future.

God ... I am conscious that above all with 6 winning attitude is the most important is the need I have again the wisdom of humility and virtue always add.
Always strive to be the best without degrading ill of others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment