Saturday, April 28, 2012

Today I Failed but I'm Sure I Could Get Up

Sometimes everyone has to experience failure, but failure is something that is reasonable. because if there is no failure then we will never feel successful.
May be a successful business as it was once a man who failed but the person is willing to get up and until he finally succeeded, and success.
About articles like this that will address Today I Failed but I'm Sure I Could Get Up as follows:
  • With the failure, it makes me stronger and eager to success.
  • There is no time for me to mourn and regret at the failure, tired
  • I have a spiritual resurrection, not the spirit of the lame, because I would not sink into failure.
  •  The failures that came to me more will make me excited to get up, because I know success will come soon.
  • The failure is common. If I do not want to get up that great, because underestimating myself who have the power.
  • I'm ready and willing to deal with when I had failed. Because after that there is a way to success. 
  • I certainly can and can achieve success.
  • I should be able to change my bad qualities to the discipline.
  • If I have the will, whatever I can.
  • I'm not going to lose and fell, though heavy as any problems that I face.
  • Any steps sure and confident in facing any problem.
  • I certainly could be a winner in this battle of life. Who's afraid!
Lord. . . make me a man who always has the optimism and positive thoughts in every step of my life. I'm sure as always with you.

Lord. . . I believe when I fell and suffered, you will come and lift me up. Thank God, because it is to this day I can still stand tall Playing the failures that I experienced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment